Proudly Serving The Vancouver and Clark County Regional Area
At Zenith Properties, our clients’ happiness is of the utmost importance to us. That’s why we pride ourselves with our many positive reviews from our clients, and it’s also why we offer our Happiness Guarantee™ with full confidence.
If you’re not happy, let us know, and we’ll make it right. If we can’t, we will credit you that month’s Management Fee. If you want out of the agreement, you can cancel at any time without penalty.
When we approve a tenant with or without a pet, we guarantee the property will be returned damage-free. If the tenant security deposit doesn’t cover the cost of repair Zenith will pay to restore it (*up to $1,000.00).
Ask Zenith Your Questions Today
Are you ready to have your investment property professionally managed? Click below and start today!
Terms & Conditions
- Owner must have a reason for not being “happy” that does not run counter to the intent of Fair Housing Law, Washington Landlord-Tenant Law, or any ordinance of any local government jurisdiction.
- Guarantee does not apply in the event of an eviction or Tenant abandonment.
- If terminating, Owner shall provide a written thirty-day notice of termination.
- Waiver of fee for terminating early does not apply to Owners who put their property on the market for sale within sixty days of terminating with a broker not licensed with Zenith Properties NW, LLC.
- Guarantee does not include “normal wear and tear” as defined by NW Multifamily Wear & Tear Addendum (copy available upon request), or, any preexisting damage that is documented such as on the Tenant’s Move-In Condition Report or in any other way.
- Damages do not include standard carpet cleaning, cleaning, or normal landscaping maintenance.
- Guarantee does not apply to tenants utilizing Section 8 Housing vouchers.
- Guarantee to cover damage caused by pets applies only when Tenant-paid pet fees and/or pet rent is retained by Manager.
- Guarantee does not apply to damage caused by legitimate service and/or assistance animals for tenants with a disability, which is a protected class under Fair Housing rules.
- Guarantee shall apply only after proceeds to cover insurable losses from Tenant’s renter’s insurance and Owner’s property insurance are utilized/applied, and the Tenant’s security deposit does not cover tenant-caused damage.
- Guarantee applies to vacant properties at the end of management, only if Owner documents damage and submits claim to Zenith within 10 days of last tenant vacating the property.
- Guarantee does not apply when Owner terminates management with a tenant in occupancy.