Proudly Serving The Vancouver and Clark County Regional Area
We know your pet is an important part of your family which is why we are pleased to accept various types of pets and breeds, from cats and dogs to fish and hermit crabs. Please review our pet policy for more information and if you have any questions, contact us.
Unless otherwise specified, tenants may have a maximum of 2 pets per property upon management approval. Weight limit is home specific.
- All pets and/or service animals must be screened through petscreening.com
- A monthly pet fee per pet will be required. The monthly pet fee is determined by the “paw score” from the completed screening with petscreening.com.
- All pets will require a $250 non-refundable pet add on fee
- Owners are responsible for following the pet and assistance animal requirements per the lease agreement.
- Excessive barking is considered a nuisance violation.
- Residents shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by their pet(s) and/or service animal(s). Residents shall be strictly liable for the entire amount of any injury to the person or property of others, caused by such pet(s) and/or service animal(s), and shall indemnify owner/lesser for all costs of litigation and attorney’s fees resulting from the same. Any violation of the Pet Policy & Guidelines shall result in a notice and applicable fees, per the terms of the lease agreement.
- Pet Guidelines are subject to change by management.
Have specific questions about our pet policy?
Click below to connect with us!
Restricted Breed List for Dogs (or any mix of)
Zenith adheres to a restricted breed policy. A list of restricted breeds is below. Zenith does not accept exotic or farm animals.
|Pit Bull, or any breed of (American Pit Bull Etc.)||Perro de Pres Canario||Rottweiler|
|Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or any breed of||Wolf or wolf-hybrid||Doberman Pinscher|