Real Estate Agent in Vancouver
At Zenith Properties NW, we understand how stressful and time-consuming it can be to buy or sell a property. Thankfully, you don’t have to navigate it all alone! An experienced real estate agent can help you get the most out of your transaction while enjoying a smooth and seamless process.
What to Look for in a Realtor®
Choosing a realtor® can be a difficult task. You want to ensure you are working with somebody who is trustworthy, experienced, and able to provide you with a great experience. To find the right agent for your needs, it’s important to know what qualities to look for in a realtor®:
A real estate agent should be very communicative and work to keep you in the loop at all times. If they are not responsive, the process may become a lot more stressful than it needs to be – both for you and the buyer or seller.
Experienced realtors know their profession in and out. They can help you understand and negotiate contracts, property prices, and more while offering a wealth of knowledge that newer agents may not have access to.
Having inside knowledge about the local market is a huge advantage when it comes to real estate. A realtor who knows the area well can better help you better evaluate listings, navigate local by-laws, and understand the community.
Buying or selling property is a big transaction, so you want to work with somebody who you can trust and feel comfortable working with. A personable realtor who pays attention to your needs can give you a great experience while helping you reach your goals.
A proactive realtor can help move the process along smoothly while ensuring you don’t run into major issues. An agent who takes initiative can make the difference between a great experience and one that falls short.
Denny Miller, Designated Broker
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced realtor® in Vancouver WA, call Zenith Properties NW today!
Founders Denny and Johanna Miller are long-time residents of the area and have over 30 years of experience with local real estate. As experienced property managers and investors themselves, the Millers and their highly qualified team have the knowledge and experience to help buyers and sellers succeed. Call us today to get started, or browse our available listings below!
Designated Broker, Member
Sales Manager & Real Estate Broker
Licensed Broker and Assistant
We want to ensure that you are getting specialized service in real time, every step of the way. Our licensed real estate agents work as a team with each of our clients, making sure someone is always available to fit your busy schedule, offer advice, and answer any questions or concerns. You can count on us to represent your best interests and help you accomplish your goals, no exceptions!
If you’ve been living in a rental home for a while, then you may be wondering if it’s possible to purchase the property for yourself. While the final decision is always up to the current property owner, it is possible for you to make a competitive offer that may be accepted. Here is how to make an offer on your landlord’s home:
- Reach out to Zenith Properties NW and start talking with our real estate team: All buyers, including first-time buyers, should inquire with Zenith first when considering purchasing a home.
- Our realtors will provide contacts for reputable mortgage lenders: Zenith’s realtors are ranked in the top 2% of sales in Clark County WA. We have expertise working with buyers and helping them make competitive offers in any market.
- Get yourself pre-approved to find out how much you can afford: Most buyers don’t realize they are already qualified to buy a home. Getting pre-approval allows you to determine how much you can offer.
- Share your pre-approval letter with our real estate brokers. Once you have your pre-approval letter, our real estate team can help you build a solid offer to make on the property.
- Let our brokers help you write a competitive offer on the property. Zenith’s realtors will walk you step by step through the process so you can move forward with confidence and know exactly what to expect.
Selling a rental property can be a difficult task, but it doesn’t have to be. With the help of the knowledgeable team at Zenith, you can enjoy a seamless process with high reward. Follow these steps to sell your rental property:
- Reach out to Zenith Properties NW and start talking with our real estate team: To find a great buyer for your property, begin by reaching out to Zenith! We can provide you with access to many buyer and investor contracts to help you get the most out of your property.
- Work with our realtors to list your property: Zenith’s realtors are ranked in the top 2% of sales in Clark County WA. We have expertise in the local market and can help you create a listing that will attract great offers.
- Let our brokers help you evaluate and negotiate offers on the property. Zenith’s realtors will walk you step by step through the process so you can move forward with confidence and know exactly what to expect.
Taxes can make real estate transactions much more complicated, but our experienced team of real estate agents are here to walk you through it all. These are some tax consequences to take into consideration when selling your rental property:
- Tax on capital gains. Capital gains are the profits that you make when you sell your property. For example, if you purchased your rental for $400,000 and sold it for $450,000, then your capital gain will be $50,000, and you will be responsible for paying tax on that amount.
- Tax on depreciation recapture. If you previously used depreciation to offset your taxable income, then you will need to pay a certain amount of that tax back. Depreciation recapture can be difficult to calculate, but that’s why the experienced team at Zenith is here to help.
- 1031 exchanges, or reinvestment. If you are looking for a way to avoid taxes on capital gains, a 1031 exchange may be a good opportunity for you. This allows you to reinvest the total amount of the property sale to defer tax payments. The knowledgeable real estate team at Zenith Properties NW can help you determine if this would be a good option for your situation.
Realtor® Referral Program
$700 Management ReferralWe offer a $700 REFERRAL FEE to any licensed Realtor® to refer us a client we sign up for property management services.
Zenith Properties NW, LLC agrees to pay the referring agent’s brokerage a one-time fee of $700. This fee will be paid to the referring agent’s brokerage once the home is rented and under a current management agreement. We recommend that the referring agent prepare the owner for a phone call from Zenith. This will facilitate a smooth transfer.