Tenant Screening Services
Proudly Serving The Vancouver and Clark County Regional Area
At Zenith Properties, we treat your home as our own. We screen and evaluate every prospective tenant based on their employment, credit, criminal background, and rental history. Our tenant screening services are extensive and comply with all federal, state, and local housing laws. Our attention to detail and extensive screening process is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Tenant Screening Process
Finding reliable and qualified tenants is one of the hardest parts of being a landlord. You don’t want to deal with late rent or property damage as these will just hurt your finances. At Zenith, we only allow highly qualified tenants in the properties we manage.
Each day we screen phone calls and walk-ins of people who may be prospective tenants. If someone is qualified based on our stringent screening criteria, we send their application to a specialized screening company. Once a qualified applicant has provided a non-refundable deposit, we’ll remove the marketing and listings.
Our screening process includes:
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Employment and income verification
- Rental history references
- Eviction history
If a tenant doesn’t meet our screening criteria, we don’t rent to them. It’s as simple as that. We only want the most responsible tenants in your home.
We have developed ongoing management systems for the complicated task of ongoing rental management. There are many facets within ongoing management that the general public is not aware of. There are state and local laws that touch every area of managing rental homes. As professionals, we stay up-to-date on new laws and comply with them to protect our clients. We are passionate about our business and we enjoy being an active member of several property management associations. Training and ongoing education is part of our Zenith culture.
Ask Zenith Your Questions Today
Are you ready to have your investment property professionally managed? Click below and start today!
Through continued training, we learn new and more efficient ways to do the same management functions thereby enabling our staff to provide a better service for our owners and tenants. Our ultimate goal is to seamlessly handle rent collection, late notices, fees, inspection issues, turnovers, renewals, maintenance, and any other ongoing management issues so that owners can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your asset is in the best of hands.
- Faster response and better service for both owners and tenants. AppFolio is a web-based system, which allows us to log in anytime, from anywhere, and securely access information about all properties.
- Owner statements can be delivered to your email, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to understand and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- With Automated Clearing House functionality, we pay you faster and more securely using direct deposit.
- We also have a very strict company policy in compliance with federal requirements. No personal information is left open for viewing, and we employ a commercial shredding company to ensure adequate disposal of all sensitive material.