Tenant Screening Services
Proudly Serving The Vancouver and Clark County Regional Area
At Zenith Properties, we treat your home as our own. We screen and evaluate every prospective tenant based on their employment, credit, criminal background, and rental history. Our tenant screening services are extensive and comply with all federal, state, and local housing laws. Our attention to detail and extensive screening process is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Tenant Screening Process
Finding reliable and qualified tenants is one of the hardest parts of being a landlord. You don’t want to deal with late rent or property damage as these will just hurt your finances. At Zenith, we only allow highly qualified tenants in the properties we manage.
Each day we screen phone calls and walk-ins of people who may be prospective tenants. If someone is qualified based on our stringent screening criteria, we send their application to a specialized screening company. Once a qualified applicant has provided a non-refundable deposit, we’ll remove the marketing and listings.
Our screening process includes:
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Employment and income verification
- Rental history references
- Eviction history
If a tenant doesn’t meet our screening criteria, we don’t rent to them. It’s as simple as that. We only want the most responsible tenants in your home. That way, you can enjoy peace of mind without having to worry about problems like missed payments or property damage.
Watch this video to learn more about how Zenith screens pets for potential tenants to help protect your investment
There are many aspects of tenant management that the general public is not aware of, and the task can get complicated really quickly. From complying with state and local laws to building strong tenant relationships, it can be challenging to stay on top of everything. That’s where Zenith can help. With 30 years of experience and a strong commitment to ongoing training and education, you can trust our team to provide exceptional services that use best industry practices.
Over the last three decades, we have developed ongoing maintenance systems that simplify the complicated task of ongoing tenant management. And, as passionate professionals, we stay up to date on new laws and comply with them to protect all of our clients. We love our industry and enjoy being an active member of several property management associations. If you want to experience great results with a stress-free process, turn to Zenith!
Ask Zenith Your Questions Today
Are you ready to have your investment property professionally managed? Click below and start today!
Through continued training, we learn new and more efficient ways to do the same management functions thereby enabling our staff to provide a better service for our owners and tenants. Our ultimate goal is to seamlessly handle rent collection, late notices, fees, inspection issues, turnovers, renewals, maintenance, and any other ongoing management issues so that owners can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your asset is in the best of hands.
At Zenith, our main goal is to simplify your path to a lucrative investment property. We use our expertise to make tenant screening and management a simple, seamless process that leaves you with responsible and reliable renters. With our services, you can expect:
- Faster response and better service for both owners and tenants. AppFolio is a web-based system, which allows us to log in anytime, from anywhere, and securely access information about all properties.
- Owner statements can be delivered to your email, saving time and paper. The statements are easy to understand and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- Faster payments via secure direct deposit thanks to our Automated Clearing House functionality. Say goodbye to waiting on checks in the mail!
- Protection through strict company policies that comply with federal requirements. No personal information is left open for viewing, and we employ a commercial shredding company to ensure adequate disposal of all sensitive material.
Tenant Screening and Management
Zenith Properties - Property Managers in Vancouver WA