Inform Us of a Maintenance Request
Have a maintenance request? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you shortly.
Before requesting maintenance review your copy of the Maintenance Instructions Addendum B (PDF) and the attached Trouble Shooting Guide for General Maintenance and Care (PDF) to understand possible tenant charges.
Important Facts To Review Before Requesting Maintenance
- If you call the After Hours Emergency Line during business hours (9 am to 5 pm), or the maintenance being requested is not a true emergency you may be charged a $50 service charge
- Before requesting maintenance review your copy of the Maintenance Instructions Addendum B (PDF) and the attached Trouble Shooting Guide for General Maintenance and Care (PDF) to understand possible tenant charges
- Please fill in the required fields when ordering Maintenance as thoroughly as possible to avoid delays. Our technicians work between 8 am and 6 pm
- If you would like to schedule an appointment for maintenance, we offer this service for a $25.00 charge
- Any damages caused by the tenant is the tenant’s responsibility and therefore will be charged for the total cost of the repair
- Per Zenith’s lease agreement, tenants are responsible for changing light bulbs, changing batteries on smoke detectors, plumbing clogs, and pest control
What is Considered a Maintenance Emergency?
Maintenance emergencies may include:
- Broken plumbing fixtures
- Sewer problems
- Plumbing leaks
- Roof leaks
- Broken AC during severe hot temperatures
- Broken heater during frigid temperatures
- Electrical failure
- Gas leaks
- Water heater leaks
If your home has been broken into and left unsecured, you’ll want to report the criminal activity to the authorities then contact us to repair your doors and/or windows.
Examples of Non-Emergency Maintenance Services Include:
- Poor water pressure
- Dripping faucets
- Tripped breakers
- Refrigerator not cooling
- Stove, garbage disposal, washer, dryer or dishwasher problems