Attention Pet Owners
Unless otherwise specified, Residents may have a maximum of 2 pets per property upon management approval. Weight limit is home specific.
- All pets and/or service animals must be screened through petscreening.com
- A monthly pet fee per pet will be required. The monthly pet fee is determined by the “paw score” from the completed screening with petscreening.com.
- A refundable deposit of $250 per pet is required.
- Owners are responsible for following the pet and assistance animal requirements per the lease agreement.
- Excessive barking is considered a nuisance violation.
- Resident shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by their pet(s) and/or service animal(s). Residents shall be strictly liable for the entire amount of any injury to the person or property of others, caused by such pet(s) and/or service animal(s), and shall indemnify owner/lesser for all costs of litigation and attorney’s fees resulting from the same. Any violation of the Pet Policy & Guidelines shall result in a notice and applicable fees, per the terms of the lease agreement.
- Pet Guidelines are subject to change by management.
Zenith adheres to a restricted breed policy. A list of restricted breeds is below. Zenith does not accept exotic or farm animals.
Restricted Breed List for Dogs (or any mix of)
|Bullmastiff, or any breed of
||Husky, or any breed of (i.e. Siberian husky, etc.)
|Pit Bull, or any breed of (i.e. American Pit Bull, etc.)
||Perro de Presa Canario
|Staffordshire bull terrier, or any breed of
||Wolf or wolf-hybrid